Once your booking is confirmed, you can follow these steps to check-in for your flight on the airlines' website:
- Locate the booking reference (PNR) number on your booking confirmation email (or under My bookings)
- With the booking reference (PNR) number, you can go to the airlines' website for online check-in. You might need the following information:
- First name: As per your passport
- Last name: As per your passport
- Booking reference: Appears in your booking confirmation
- Origin: Origin city/airport as per your booking
- Destination: Destination city/airport as per your booking
- Email: Please use firstname.lastname@example.org (not your personal/work email address)
Once done, you may get access to your boarding pass, which you can self-print to avoid the airport hassles and queues. A few things to note:
- Online check-in is usually available one or two days before departure, but it varies for every airline.
- Not every airline has the option to check-in online.
- If you have baggage to check or require special assistance, you will be still required to go to the airline check-in counter.
- If you require a visa for the country you're travelling to, you will be required to go to the airline check-in counter for verification.