If your company has set up a trip approval workflow, you may require approval from your department head before you can book a trip. Follow these simple steps to request trip approval.
- Click Sign in on the Travelstop homepage and select your company (You can directly sign in using your company's Travelstop URL as well).
- By default, we will bring you to the Travel feature, where you can select Flights or Hotels search.
- Search for your destination and travel dates.
- Select the flight or hotel that suits your requirements.
- Complete your traveller profile on the Booking summary screen (once you enter your details, Travelstop will remember these for your future bookings) and click Continue to pay
- Select the payment method (Charge to the company or use a personal credit card)
- Once selected, click on Request approval
- Next, you will be asked to choose your department (and approver)
- Select your department and enter a short note for your approver.
- That's it! Your flight or hotel booking will be automatically confirmed/booked once it's approved. ✨
📝 Note: You may need approval for your flight or hotel booking if you're trying to book something that is out of your company's travel policy or if your company requires you to obtain approval for every booking.
⚠️ Credit cards that require 3D secure authentication will not work with trip approvals at the moment. We request you to choose a payment method that doesn't require 3D secure authentication.