Expense reports in the draft state allow you to keep adding expenses to it until you're ready to submit. This is very useful if you're on a business trip, or if your company requires you to submit all the expenses in a single report at the end of the month.
Follow these simple steps to create an expense report:
- Click Sign in on the Travelstop homepage and select your company (You can directly sign in using your company's Travelstop URL as well).
- Switch to Expenses tab in the header.
- Click on Create new and select New expense report
- Add a Title, description and select your group before you can start adding expenses to your report.
- That's it. Your expense report is ready. Keep adding expenses to it and submit when you're ready. ✨
💡 Pro tip: If you're going on a business trip, you can create a draft report before your trip and use our iPhone app to keep adding expenses on-the-go.