If you're an approver for a department, all the expense reports submitted to that department will be sent to you for approval. Follow these simple steps if you need to reject and send back the expense report.
- Click Sign in on the Travelstop homepage and select your company (You can directly sign in using your company's Travelstop URL as well).
- Switch to Expenses tab in the header.
- Click on Approvals in the sub-header.
- Under Open tab, you will see all the reports that require your approval tagged as Pending approval.
- Select a report to view more details, you can see all the details of the expenses, as well as the receipts attached to it.
- If you need to reject the report for any reason, click on Reject and enter the reason for rejection.
- A rejected report is sent back to the submitter, and they can make any changes requested and submit for approval again.
💡 Pro tip: You'll receive an email notification every time a report is sent to you for approval, click on the link in the email to access the report details directly.