If you're an approver for a group (department), all the expense reports submitted to that group will be sent to you for approval. Follow these simple steps if you need to reject and send back the expense report.
- Click Sign in on the Travelstop homepage and select your company (You can directly sign in using your company's Travelstop URL as well).
- Switch to Expenses tab in the header.
- Click on Approvals in the sub-header.
- Under Open tab, you will see all the reports that require your approval tagged as Pending approval.
- Select a report to view more details, you can see all the details of the expenses, as well as the receipts attached to it.
- If you need to reject the report for any reason, click on Reject and enter the reason for rejection.
- A rejected report is sent back to the submitter, and they can make any changes requested and submit for approval again.
💡 Pro tip: You'll receive an email notification every time a report is sent to you for approval, click on the link in the email to access the report details directly.