Departments allow you to configure approval workflow for different departments or teams in your company. Create departments that best represent your company and organisation structure. With departments you can:
- Assign approvers for departments (which will be used for expense reports and trip approvals)
- Get relevant insights for travel and expense spending at departments level.
How do I create a department?
Company Owners and Admins can create new departments by following these steps:
- Click Sign in on the Travelstop homepage and select your company (You can directly sign in using your company's Travelstop URL as well).
- Go to Company settings and select Departments.
- Click Create new
- Enter the Department name and select an approver from your existing users for this department
- Click Save to finish
💡 Pro tip: You can also assign multiple approvers for the same department if some members in the same department have different approvers.
✏️ Note: If you have not created any departments for your company, all the expense/budget reports will be submitted to Company Owner for approval by default.