With Insights, you get a real-time view of your business travel and expense spending on Travelstop. You get organisation-wide data to make those cost-saving decisions.
How do I access Insights?
- Click Sign in on the Travelstop homepage and select your company (You can directly sign in using your company's Travelstop URL as well)
- Select Insights from the top navigation bar
- By default, you will see Travel insights. You can change to Expenses by selecting the Expenses tab in the sub-navigation bar.
📝 Note: Only Admins and Owners have access to company-wide data. Members can only access their own data.
Business travel insights
Track your business travel spending with real-time data. Get all the data you need to optimise your corporate travel program.
- Currently travelling: Get an overview of all the employees that are currently travelling, along with their complete itinerary and emergency contact details.
- Travel spend: Get an overview of all your travel spend with flight and hotel breakdown. You can filter the data to get the exact reporting by individual traveller, department, tags and more.
- Policy compliance: Get access to your policy compliance data in just a few clicks. See your overall travel policy compliance rate and the number of days in advance travel gets booked.
- Frequent travellers: Get a list of all your frequent travellers along with their total spend and policy compliance rate.
- Frequently booked: Get a list of frequently booked airlines and hotels at your company.
Expense management insights
Get a consolidated view of all your spend data in one single place. All your data beautifully visualised to help you stay on top of things.
- Spend overview: Get an overview of the total expense claims submitted by your employees, with a breakdown of total approved and pending approval.
- Reimbursements: Settle your employee's expense claims faster. Get to know instantly how much of the approved claims are already paid and pending reimbursements.
- Group spending: Know how much each of your department, team or group is spending. See if the spend is trending up or down for any time period.
- Top spenders: Get a list of all the top spenders in your company. See if their spend is trending up or down for any time period.
- Spending by categories: Get a view of all the expenses by categories. Know where your company spends the most.
- Top merchants: Identify the top merchants where your company spends the most.